Saturday, July 23, 2011

I don't know if this is ending up in the right spot. I tried four times to post the favorite tool from the smackdown on our class wiki blog link.
I really liked Picnik and Flickr for personal use. I think it has a lot of possibilities to have fun with family photos and then share them.
For school, I know I can use the Paper Rater to check my work. I don't think I will be able to use it with the work from kids quite yet. Most of the work they give me are structured assignments without a lot of free form writing. However, I do see immediate application of the Museum Box. I anticipate using it as a summative project when we are learning about the scientists involved with the development of the atomic model.
Thank you everyone for a great week. I learned a lot including how little I know. I am excited to use a lot of what we were exposed to as time permits. Have a great summer and a good start to your school year.

1 comment: